An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

They make me

Saturday, May 8, 2010

  • They are beautiful.
  • They are ages 4 and 3.
  • They irritate each other.
  • They laugh; out-loud, often, at me, at daddy, at eachother and at themselves.
  • They play make-believe.
  • They stretch my patience.
  • They love each other.
  • They smile best for pictures when Jacob hides behind me and makes silly faces (and yes that's how this picture was captured).
  • They are fun.
  • They ask questions, a LOT of questions
  • They are great helpers.
  • They give the best hugs.
  • They are occasionally great listeners.
  • They amaze me.
  • They appreciate the little things (like when you save the left-over cake for them and let them eat it for breakfast).
  • They remind me to be thankful.
  • They find wonder and joy in dirt, water, weeds and inchworms.
  • They are great friends.
  • They run.
  • They dance.
  • They sing.
  • They pray.
  • They are opposites.
  • They are a gift from God.
  • They make me want to be better.
  • They make me seach for answers.
  • They make me trust in God, and seek Him daily.
  • They make me realize how blessed I am and how great my mom is.
  • They make me "Mom."

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Your post just made me smile. :)




Favorite Reflections