An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Remember

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The curls that bounced atop my head
My smile
The kind heart that cared for my brothers
My love
The songs I sang
My voice
The attention I gave to details
My clean room
The nightmares that stole my sleep
My fears
The respect I gave you coach
My talent
The drive to please and impress you
My obedience

Please don't remember me only as the little girl who grew up to hurt and disobey you
I did, I know
But I was so much more
I am so much more
And I want you to remember
Please remember me
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections