An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Cry

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's important to me, because you're mine
I want you to be okay, I keep telling myself it's nothing
Pray
I watch you run, I watch you fall
You get up and try again, and I hurt for you
It doesn't hurt you say, and I hear you trying to reassure me
The frustration mounts, and tears well up beneath
I want to know why, I want a plan
Deep breath
Pray
Cry
Embrace a hug from a friend, compose myself
Hear your voice over the phone, laugh, smile, blow you kisses goodnight
Pray
I'll do my best not to worry, for it accomplishes nothing
Sleep tight my son
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections