An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Spirit slapped...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

So I just posted Cry
I talked to mom, I emailed a friend, I caught up on a few blog posts
Work is super-slow and I don't have an assignment tonight, so don't worry I'm not neglecting patients.
I inhaled the dry hospital air, and exhaled my worry in prayer
And my worry was replaced with the truth...God is trustworthy
Last night we (Ethan, Charlie and I) drove through a storm
The rain pounded our car, the sound resonated and made my head ache,
In patches the visibility was nil, and I was forced to pull over - much to Ethan's disatisfaction ("Mom" he said "dad will be so disappointed if we don't keep driving home")
When the storm was all we could hear, when the kids banter turned watchful and still
We prayed
And we praised the one true God who sends the rain and directs the path of the tornado
We trusted Him, the creator, to take care of us
Guess what -- He did
And He is also the great physician
He will take care of you.
I will trust Him
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections