An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Sometimes feelings are best expressed in poem

Monday, May 17, 2010

I come to bed late, my head still awake
I sneak in quietly, and curl up on one side
My mouth full of words, that I'm too late to speak
Your sleepy ears don't hear, and I can't make you stir
In just a few hours the alarm will ring
You'll rush to work, while I struggle to wake
I don't want to argue, I don't want to fight
I noticed the washer quietly cycling, and the peace that follows bedtime
I hate the feeling that's nothing at all
I want to tell you what I need, but I don't know
I'm sorry my love, please forgive me--maybe tomorrow
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections