An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Words, Honesty, Forgiveness, Scripture, Love -

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Words
Good, bad, indifferent
All are open to interpretation
And may be internalized differently by each person that receives them
A word so easily forgotten by one, can cause reflection in another
That's why I wrote Remember - a misinterpretation of forgotten words
Some words are not meant to be interpreted.
Some words are empty and others have weight
Misinterpretation aside my plea was honest
But it may have been just as much for me as anyone
See, I'm great at remembering the crap I put myself through
Inside I know I'm forgiven,
I know I don't deserve to be,
I know how good God is,
I know He's erased it, and yet somehow in his awesomeness He's used it to shape me
So, sometimes I need to be reminded

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man...But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us -- Romans 5:6-8 --
Therefore there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus --Romans 8:1 --

I'm blessed in this life with relationships that are in Christ
With people who are honest
And forgiving
And
No matter how old a little girl gets,
She's never too old for affirmation from her daddy.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections