An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Brothers, Baby bottles, Beauty Rest and Lots of...

Friday, September 17, 2010

For the grand-total of 2.5 days I was responsible for 4-children
- that's two more children than hands!
We acquired a pair of brothers, from my brother while he and my sister visited the Windy City for the Tool-show, which Jacob made several puns about
-that's my guy, I just laugh with him!
The brothers like, my pair are 15 months apart, one is spunky - the other chill
-I give a cyber-pat on the back to myself, and every-other mom of multiple children-less than 2yrs apart out there, what were we thinking 
They are both in diapers, and for some-reason my two think diapers are both gross and hilarious
My diaper skills were tested but I came out unscathed
-I almost forgot how great potty trained children are (note: trained, past tense -as in done training because that part is not so great)
One is lovingly nick-named "the stinky monster" - the other "sweet boy" (a'la E and C)
One drinks from a bottle - the other anything he can get his hands on
-I remembered how much I dislike formula; the smell, the sticky residue that clings to my counters, and..I can't think of why else, but the smell alone should be enough.  
My broom and pick up skills may have been perfected
-Additionally, my floor would like to thank the maker of sippy-cups, lids and straws - whoever you are

It was a lot of work
My husband pitched in a lot 
We had a lot of fun
We didn't get a lot of sleep
I drank a lot of coffee

And I pose a question how does the mom of four shower on a regular basis?

For the love of nephews and a lot more good times to come
Me





Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections