An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Crayon on the wall

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fact- The dinning room doubles as art room
Fact- My children didn't always color on paper as directed
Fact- Sometimes my life resembles the trim scratched, scared, and imperfectly colored with crayon.

As I meticulously painted, I had a God moment.
He's the painter, and my life is the trim
He's patient applying coat after coat
Covering up the misapplied crayon, and the scrapes.
And I'm so thankful
I don't deserve it, but He makes me beautiful and everyday is new.
Thank you Lord!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comment:

A. Reed said...

I love all your colors, Girl. :)




Favorite Reflections