An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Carpenter ant

Monday, September 13, 2010

As I sat watching paint dry, literally, piening over the 1" angled brush I passed up at the Home Depot
An ant waltzed through the wet trim, and I said to him
"Ant for having a name like carpenter you're not being very mindful of the drying paint"
He didn't answer
I didn't smash him,
But I did get all the trim, molding and casing painted today.
For the love of bugs and productivity
Me
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have alot of reading to catch up on, friend!




Favorite Reflections