An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Dropped it

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The ball that is
You see you turned 23, 10 days ago
So, Happy 23 and 10 days!
You've been far away, and not so far away this year
We've talked more than [I think] ever
I'm glad you want to talk to me
Sometimes you make me feel old
Sometimes you make me feel wise
Not sure that I'm either yet
You've found someone new, dare I say your forever someone
She's good for you, really good
And I may be wondering when down on one-knee/rock moment is, but I we don't have to talk about that
Unless you want to
So when did you say that moment was coming
Are you laughing at me yet
So in your 24th year I wish for you
Joy in the moment
A new pair of shoes
More Monopoly
Less miles on your truck, but the same amount more M-time
Love like you never knew possible
Forgiveness
Smiles and Happy tears
And
I may secretely be praying you get your own Charlie-girl (but not this year)

Love you littlest brother!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections