An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Just another manic

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday?
No, That's not how it goes.
I need a creative day
I'd like to put my playlist on shuffle, pick out photos to edit-print-and fill up the frames cluttering my bedroom floor, I'd like to write an amazing blog about Sunday's sermon and how I balled to Toby Mac's "Loose your way" while car dancing,fist pumping, and singing at the top of my lungs with Ethan and Charlie
Instead I made microwave cinnamon-sugar oatmeal and toast
Cleaned the kitchen,
Ran the dishwasher and
Put dishes away from the clean side of the sink
I polished off yesterday's pot of coffee with extra hazelnut creamer (because the coffee was a tad strong - it was from yesterday)
I swept and swiffered the upstairs floors
I'm in the process of making rye bread (a first)
And I have a date to make peanut butter cookies with my favorite sous-chefs after Max and Ruby
I need to work on the October budget, but I'll probably hang out with a friend and her kids instead (and I'm not even a little bit sad about that trade of events!)
The photos can wait - and I'm sure my sous-chefs would love a little baking music

For the love of toast, little helpers, daily tasks and a life simply lived
Me
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections