An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Hair

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Heidi Klum Hairstyles
Tuesday I had a hair appointment.  I was channeling Hedi Klum.  I didn't pull up a picture but I was pretty sure I gave a good description.  Not really much of a change from what I currently had, but a little.
Gallery image 21




I must have not given as clear of description as I had thought.  Unfortunately, for me,  I ended up with something that looks more like the   "Rachel" from the 90's.  I already tried this cut my Jr. year of HS and it didn't take too well.  Upside: Since the 90's someone invented the straightening iron for use outside the salon inside the home - and I own one.  







For the love of change, ponytails, more ponytails and vitamins to speed hair growth.
Me
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comment:

A. Reed said...

There's one star missing! Where's the picture of you in the new 'do?! (I'm sure it's totally glam!)




Favorite Reflections