An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Yesterday

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

  • I lost my voice
  • It's hard to communicate to your 3 and 5 year old in a whisper
  • I asked Ethan is he was hungry and he replied "wait....what do we agree on?" (go ahead, whisper are you hungry and see what it sounds like!)
  • I started a daily devo- blog (because I need more consistency)
  • I woke up to encouraging notes and scripture taped all over our house
  • I stepped in dog poop on our family walk 
  • It felt like fall
  • We cleared off some DVR space with TV catch up night
  • I got to rest
  • Was a great day, no voice and all
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections