An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Ways I'm like Paula Dean

Thursday, October 14, 2010

BUTTER
I use only sweet-cream (typically store-brand) butter when baking
That's it.
So I guess a more appropriate blog title would be:
Butter - the one way I'm like Paula Dean
And in the spirit of TV cooking personalities,
If you need an easy dessert try this
1 can cherry pie filling
1 can crushed pineapple (drained)
1 box yellow cake mix
1 stick butter (melted)

In an 8x8 greased baking dish mix cherry filling and pineapple
Stir cake mix into melted butter
Top filling with the cake-butter mixture
Bake at 350 for 30 min or until the top is lightly brown and the filling bubbly

Cheers!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections