An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Recent Favorite [Ethan] Quotes

Monday, August 2, 2010

"Mom, I miss you more than everybody misses somebody"
--Ethan (during our goodnight phone call)

"If you want Jesus then you don't have to die...I want Jesus!"
--Ethan (following the one-verse-gospel night at VBS)
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comment:

Pam Field said...

These are so sweet (and hilarious at the same time)! :O) With all 4 of our kids I would write down what each would say on post-it notes and try to date them...then when I had time I transferred them to a journal (...they each have one of these journals). The kids still love hearing the things they said. You are oh so wise to hang on to those childhood phrases, Jamie. You will be so thankful you did...and so will they! :O)




Favorite Reflections