An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

The Word

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you (Isaiah 66:13)

Let no one deceive you with empty words. (Ephesians 5:6)

But look, your are trusting in deceptive words that are worthless. (Jeremiah 7:8)

Do not be deceived, bad company corrupts good morals. (1 Corinthians 15:33)

The Holy One is our Redeemer, He is called the God of all the earth.  The Lord will call you back...and with deep compassion I will bring you back...I will have compassion on you says the Lord your Redeemer. (Isaiah 54:5b-8b)

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

...Ask where the good way is and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. (Jeremiah 6:16)

Obey Me and I will be your God and you will be my people.  Walk in all the ways I command you, that it may go well with you. (Jeremiah 7:23)

The Mission of Our Healing Home:
The the girls who leave this place will -- 
Be able to discern what is best, and
be pure and blameless.
Going out in joy, led forth in peace 
as salt and light to the world.
(Isaiah 55:1a, Matthew 5:13-16 & Philippians 1:9-11)


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Jamie, I'm so excited to watch and see how God is going to work through you to help others.

A. Reed said...

Yes and amen!!




Favorite Reflections