An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Broken

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Over 8 years time I'm still unaccustomed to seeing some at their worst
15, and suicide attempt number 4
Is the world really so different since I was 15?
And then there's all the big questions of why, how, it's unfair etc.
In my heart I know the answer...
It is simply that we live in a sinful, broken world.
But it doesn't make me feel better
It doesnt' make her life any easier
So
I gaze into your sad eyes
Alone, lonely
Broken and with out hope
What has stolen your childhood
Is it really that the teenage pressures for you too great
I think it's something more
Something your cuts show, but that you can't say
You believe in God you say
You think you might deserve hell
Thing is, we all do
But instead I say
God loves you, He treasures you
And there is nothing you can do so terrible that he won't forgive you.
I questioned that once
He restored me.
And here I am
Sitting quietly listening to your despair
Praying silently over you in my heart
And hoping you will be able to hear the truth I speak through all your pain
I am broken for you
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections