An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Positive-Encouraging

Friday, August 20, 2010

I love Google
I don't Bing, I Google
And here was the google topic for the day
"Non-for-Profit organization, Emotionally-hurting teenage girls"
Then I turned on the radio, to the only radio station I turn on
97.3 K-LOVE
And they advertised needs for the House Of Hope
So I googled
= Home for "healing teens"
And I prayed
With an excited heart
Then I called :
And I have a meeting with the director on Wednesday
http://www.houseofhopekc.org/
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

4 comments:

Stephani said...

Jamie! This is awesome! I know the director of the House of Hope and my roommate is doing a ton of volunteering there. She is getting ready to vamp-up her volunteer hours for her SW Master's program. I would love to know how your interview goes and how you become involved!

A. Reed said...

Oh my! This is just moving so much faster than I imagined! I am saying prayers!! So very excited!

Anonymous said...

May God Bless You, My Jamie! Love, Mawna

Anonymous said...

I'd love to know how it goes! I heard it too and added the page to my Favorites... I'm praying about it.




Favorite Reflections