An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Dear Charlie

Monday, August 16, 2010

You have the capacity within you to be amazingly strong
You are passionate and beautiful
Others are drawn to you and you lead unknowingly
I want to equip you to be strong in the things that matter
To believe in and hold firm to your convictions
I want you to have passion for the truth
And as you naturally lead, lead others down the road less traveled
I want you to feel beautiful
And understand that real beauty is rooted on the inside
Displayed on the outside in things much greater than clothes and hair styles
I want you to be you, even if your passion, and strength at 3 are a little hard for me to handle
Because all too soon, you won't be 3 anymore
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections