An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

The Creative Me...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The one that transcribes emotion and recaps the days in words,
Sometimes with wit and flare
Has been out to lunch
On a coffee break
And is still taking five.
The words just aren't coming - ever feel like that?
BLANK
But not in a blankety-blank way
Just blank.

So here's to the creative me...
That made a diaper cake and created a red-tape themed baby-shower
That tore off paneling and has the dirty snot to prove it
That's commissioning art work from a talented and beautiful friend to coordinate with my new orange wall and Urban outfitters curtains
That's also trying to be budget conscious while falling in love with a Crate & Barrel multi-colored shag rug and contemplating how fabulous it could be to replace the dilapidated microfiber sued green couches with a new sleek and modern chocolate brown sofa/love seat set that I happened to stumble on while browsing NFM.

Peace, Love and Budget creativity!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Jamie, your creativity and flair for design and fashion amaze me. You are truly gifted!

I can't wait to see the new decor you create and design in your home.

A. Reed said...

I've never known a "blank" you! Your creativity is amazing, and I can't wait for pictures of the room re-do! Whee!




Favorite Reflections