An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Eclipsed

Thursday, July 1, 2010


In anticipation of the Eclipse movie release:
Insert eye roll from mom (it's okay, you can skip this post)
Friday-Saturday I re-read the book (that's 629 pages in two-days...for the 3rd time)
Jacob said my request for the last book Breaking Dawn was like me asking his permission not to talk to him for two-days, but he gladly shelled out the 12$ after teasing me about being a 14 year old :) --he's so good at making me happy!
Tuesday I got together with my oldest friend (who shares my silly enthusiasm) and we watched both Twilight and New Moon on her Flat Screen.
And after a week of anticipation, last night, we filed into the Fork & Screen theatre (specifically picked to avoid the teenage girl outbursts, as well as the appearance that we may like it as much as the teenagers-which of course, we do). We settled in our plush chairs surrounded by other middle-aged women (am I middle-aged?)and watched on the edge of our seats as the book we love came to life.
The food was good.
Our waitress was team Jacob, but we didn't hold it against her.
There were a few laughable outburst (none of which came from our row)!
But we did laugh.
The time flew by, I think we could have sat through another hour...
My uncritical review; LOVED IT!
I told my friends goodnight and drove home to my "Edward"
Who is ironically named Jacob!
For the love of a Vampire romance -- me (and yes I'm 28, not 14)
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections