An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Homesick at (in)courage.me

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

There is a community that exists to encourage and inspire, a place where writers of honesty, love, sacrifice, failure, wisdom, and life meet to share - so you know you're not alone.
Because you're not.
And today this community, that has blessed my life, is allowing me to share.
My words, this text, will be popping up in inboxes and floating through cyber space
Please join me and be encouraged at (in)courage.me
Today I'm sharing about how it's easy to feel empty in the middle of busy, and how homesick is a feeling I'm hoping for.


 Homesick
http://www.incourage.me/2014/08/homesick.html

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

4 comments:

JenniferSaake.blogspot.com said...

I tried to comment over at (in) but their system does seem to play well with my computer. :( I just wanted to say Thank you for so beautifully capturing the idea of homesickness. Your article went up immediately (actually, come to think of it, I better go double check to be sure it is actually there, since I used the "pin it" button on the incourage page) on my Homesick for Heaven page! Well done!

JamieLGunn said...

Jennifer - I am so glad this article was a blessing to you! Thanks for visiting and for sharing!

Holley Gerth said...

Thank so much for sharing your beautiful words with us on (in)courage!

JamieLGunn said...

Holley - Honored and thankful to share!




Favorite Reflections