An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

My girl

Monday, April 8, 2013

As we walked
My heart got full, holding her hand
Her toothless smile captivated me
And our conversation danced between reality and make-believe

I wanted to net her words 
Type them
Forever captured
A description of 
Her imagination
Her joy
Her spirit
Her life as six
But
I waited 
Waited too long 
And all the details are fuzzy
The blinking cursor taunting my lack of recall
But my heart has perfect clarity
And I will remember our moment
Soaking up the sun
Hands folded together
Walking
Sharing life
Loving who we are
Thankful that God picked her to give to me


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections