An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Good Day Ever...

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Memaw is here
And today is Memaw date day
Sun shining, bright moods, and time off school

Plans were laid out for an adventurous day
Excitement could not be contained
There were shouts of joy
Lots of them

Following a Chick-Fil-A lunch
The perfect start to any date when kids are involved
(and sometimes when they're not!)
E began to proclaim
BEST! DAY! EVER!
But his "BEST" was cut short in thought
Sounding more like "Beeeeeee...hmmm
And Followed by...
"I'm not sure I can say best day ever, because I haven't had all my days...
But when I've had all my days then I'll be dead..."
To which C interjected, "but you'll be in heaven"
"GOOD DAY EVER!"  E shouted
And repeated and repeated
And Repeat x a thousand
Laughing and enjoying his day

So here's to enjoying the days
Because this one we have
And if its shaping up to be what might seem like the best
Call it out
Recognize the joy in the moment
The blessing of right now
 as GOOD!
And may you all have a GOOD DAY EVER!

For the love of happy children, an incredible mom who is now an incredible Memaw, and a good day!
Me

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections