An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Confession

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I ate 10 mini-snickers this morning (which I'm pretty sure is equal to at least one regular-sized candy bar).
I washed down the mini-snickers with a hand full of red skittles.
I am on a diet.
I'm also "on" something else (TMI? -sorry).
I'd like to blame the poor control and large sugar intake on the above statement.
I need to be working on work, but
I've been not working for the last 1.3 hrs.
I will be going running later,
How long do you think I need to run to burn off all the candy calories?
Sigh...shake my head, and smile.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comment:

Anonymouse said...

I'd say that's a lot of running. I did read somewhere one time that our metabolism picks up right before we "you know".

P.S. Purple skittles are the best.




Favorite Reflections