An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Dance with me

Tuesday, April 6, 2010


Just don't take my picture!


Jump, twirl, move and grove...
You had a great time with daddy, although you had to leave a little early due to an accident. I guess you were just too busy having fun to pause and poo.

You are a beautiful girl.




You're daddy is a gentleman.
Once I descended from the cloud of laughter and smiles
it's one of the biggest things that attracted me to him.
He's respectful and sweet
He opens my car door
When his fingers entwine with mine, and he says "you're safe", "I'm here" - without saying anything
I love him, and I love the example he sets of what a man should be in your life.

There will be more flowers, more kisses, more dresses, more years, and more dances.
And maybe then you'll let me take you're picture!


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully said.




Favorite Reflections