An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Abs

Monday, May 7, 2012

The joys of days woven together in time
Memories like snapshots of smiles and of tears
Grafted into life
Making me thankful
Even though you're there and I'm here.
Simple meals and Price Chopper runs
A slower time with less to be done
Candy corn and peanuts
Now a fall favorite treat of mine
Not a breakfast kind of girl
But a chocolate crossiant is irresistable
A boccee ball partner, sloping waterfront boundary
I'm the weakest link, but no matter, you put up with me
Shopping bags, sandals
Converstation shared through dressing room walls
Pepsi and pedicures
Football games enjoyed in a condo cheaply warmed
Babies and bellies
Life is full, and will never be the same
Memory of an empty road as I watched you drive away
A mommy's prayer to heaven raised
Cars full of cousins- trips to the farm and lake made
There are so many more, the words a blanket I weave
That you may be wrapped in my love and memories

For the love of belated-birthday posts, Sisters, admiration and many more memories to make,
Me

Happy Belated Birthday Day Abbey
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections