An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Tri-ing

Thursday, May 10, 2012

The countdown starts at 9
Nine weeks
Until triathlon number one
My fist tri-training class was not easy
But I pushed through, and
I did it
Two hours broken down into
30 min swim - 30 min spin - 40 min sprints and drills - 15 min core - cool down
Sleep came more easily than usual
1:00 am brought extreme thirst and need for Ibuprofen
7:00 am brought achy calf and lat muscles
But also the promise that I'm getting stronger, and going to be ready

For the love of swimming, biking, running, motivation and tri-ing,
Me
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections