An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Unsolicited information: Bible edition

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm reading in the Old Testament again: 1 Samuel
The revelation of God's character coupled with the detailed lives of the flawed-participants in His plan
Leaves me challenged to be different, as I realize how good God is and how flawed I continue to be.
And I want my kids to choose God...why did so many godly people end up with un-godly kids?
That's a rhetorical question.

For the love of learning, trying to live as called-out and praying my kids choose His way,
Me
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections