An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Unsolicited Information: Exercise edition

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Miles logged for 2012 total a meager 63
But 41 have come from April-my best month yet!
To reach my goal of 750 miles this year I need to run 85miles every month for the next 8 months - Yikes!
Maybe my goal should be ammended to 500, that's a do-able 54 miles per month
Due to the spandex season that's quickly approaching
I decided to literally kick my butt into shape by adding a kick-boxing class into my exercise routine.
Class #1 was awesomly hard, and left me sore for 3 days
Pretty sure I haven't done that many jumping jacks ever,
And the gloves were such a hit at home they had to be removed to a storage place out of the kids reach.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections