An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Happy Birthday Little- Brother

Monday, August 31, 2009

Here are somethings I know and a few I don't...

I know what a sweet heart you have
I know how hard you work and what you family means to you
I know we will always make time to be together
I know you love GOD
I know you are a great uncle to my children
I don't know what shoes Ethan will get for his birthday, but I know they'll come from you
I know it's hard to talk about our failures
I know you've witnessed some of mine
I know we're forgiven
I know it's hard to live in this world and not be of it
I know you CAN
I know you thought you had it all planned out,
I know how it feels for it all to fall apart
I don't know what is next for you
I know how happy you sounded the last time we talked
I know God has the BEST plan laid out and still to come for you
I don't know what it is
I know I am praying for you

Happy 22nd birthday Jonas - I love you
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections