An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Today

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I read a friends post
I cried, and I remembered you, my unborn baby girl
The house is still and the hum of the computer the only noise

Baby girl - you would be two-weeks old today
You should be cradled in my arms
Instead you rest in God arms
I rest in knowing you are safe and loved and I will hold you someday

I cried some-more
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Now I feel kinda teary. Love you Jamie!

Unknown said...

I have tears running down my face reading your blog, Jamie. I woke up this morning, sort of lost, and came here and just needed it. God is so good. The song playing is "He is jealous for me" and it's making me cry harder. ;)

Thank you for walking this road with me.




Favorite Reflections