An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Chance and Contentment

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Like a picture from a comic strip - the light bulb moment :

Contentment can not be found in things, but from within
People will disappoint, things will decay
Life takes work, a disciplined effort and focus
It doesn't always feel good, but it makes us grow, makes us better
And it makes us
It is within me to choose this life,
The life I have right now and cherish it
My tired and overwhelming life, full of chances
The chance to feel like a human jungle gym all day
The chance to share in the joy of the creation of my children
The chance to welcome home the same wonderful man every night
The chance to be loved and held by my adoring husband
The chance to bless the sick and needy
The chance to cherish my family and my friends
The chance to glorify God

It doesn't always feel good, but I choose this life
I choose the chances of everyday, and I am so blessed
Content - from the inside out
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections