An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

I believe

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The last rays of sunlight glisten through the trees
Shades of red and orange color the sky
The sun retires
The house is quiet, and I read :

"I am He, I am He who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
To whom will you compare me or count me equal?
To who will you liken me that we may be compared?
Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me.
I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come...
What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do."
-ISAIAH 46-

And I believe.
My heart is quiet, like my house.
I listen to the words of God and I wonder at His power, His creation, His will.
I do not understand His love for me...but I know I have been rescued, and forgiven.
His words are for me, and I claim His promises.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections