An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

A Heart's Prayer

Saturday, January 22, 2011

All the pieces of me belong to Him.
Each role purpose filled opening my eyes to see;
Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend
A little piece of who He is and what He requires of me.

Underneath there's a woman, who sometimes feels small
Insignificant, overwhelmed, not focused or prepared,
But His grace is sufficient and His blood covers all .

Take away the desire for selfishness and control,
There's no peace in this world when I seek my own way
Bring my heart to YOUR work and steady my soul.

Strip away this world and the temptations that snare,
Fill my mind with your word, grant me boldness to speak 
Use my words and my heart to reflect how you care

My walk, so short, each step you already know
Sometimes deliberate, sometimes filled with mistakes
With endurance and strength may I continually grow

Until you return may I run and not faint
My hope is in you, and I trust in your way.

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections