An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

More than Pedicures

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Your fingers and toes sparkled as you sipped the Sprite, patiently waiting on the stubborn callouses to be filed from my worn feet.
"Mom, I love you this day, right now."
The words jumped from your lips and your beautiful blue eyes danced with delight.
My lips upturned in a proud grin and back to you, my beautiful daughter I replied
"I love you too"
Most of our conversation was saturated with make believe
I enjoyed playing along
And you enjoyed the undivided attention

This day
Right now
And forever I will love you Charlie Grace
Happy 4th birthday (a few days late)
You are passionate, strong and beautiful
You challenge and encourage me with you strong and sweet spirit
And I am blessed to be your mom
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections