An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Mommy

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I watch her dress your wounds
I watch her hurt for you - your pain is her pain
I watch her heart break
She cares for you and she loves you
Knowing your days are numbered
My heart aches for her
So, I take her love for you
And I implant it into my own heart
Two blessings soundly asleep in their beds at home
No fit too big
No attitude too ugly
For all our days are numbered
And if today is the only day I have with you
I want it to be filled with grace, love and you - just the way you are
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections