An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Confession

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

He slunk to my side
Head hanging with eyes focused on the floor
He mumbled something I didn't understand
So I stooped to his level
Arms firmly on his shoulders
I asked what's wrong
His tear filled eyes met mine
And in in a whisper he confessed he had broken my necklace
I hugged him
His tears were punishment enough
And I poured out my love for him and my pride in his decision
We walked hand in hand to the bathroom to uncover the damage
He had to riffle through the bag to find it
And I saw the turmoil in his heart...
Already tempted to hide and to lie
But choosing right
So young to feel the pressure of sin
May I guide you in the path of righteousness
And may you always feel lead to let me in
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections