An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Dear Santa

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I don't recall ever believing in you
I thank my parents for making Christmas about Christ
I'm not against you or anything
But when we walk through the Dollar General and E says
"Maybe Santa will get this for me"
After I've told him, not today, but I'll put in on your list
I'm sincerely annoyed
And
I told him you weren't real
To which he replied
"Oh yes he is mom, I saw him one time at the mall"

For the love of a 5-year old, imagination and reality
Me
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections