An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Then there's you...

Wednesday, September 19, 2018




“There’s everybody else, then there’s you.”

This is my favorite card of all time. 
It’s from my mother-in-law.  
Displayed prominently between the nickel and dime jar on our bookshelves it sits as a constant reminder that it is a great thing to be me.

Sometimes I see the grey, the tangles, the failures and the faults
Sometimes I compare
Sometimes I forget that I’m the only me, on purpose, for a purpose
Sometimes I forget I’m a rainbow.

Incase you needed to hear it today - You are a rainbow. 
It is a great thing to be you.
See the color, the creativity, the strength, the uniqueness.
Don’t waste time comparing, and be kind to yourself.

Because there’s everybody else, then there’s you.

The only you, on purpose, for a purpose.





Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections