An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Last Words

Friday, November 14, 2014


When skin and bones conceal a heart that refuses to beat, and you lay me in a box
I pray you'll still feel my love, see my smile, hear my voice and remember the pouring out of my soul
But if my voice could resonate just once more, sound penetrating heart
I would say...

You are beautiful,
You are smart,
And so deeply loved
There is a purpose for your life
And even this pain
It's okay to not understand
Ask, Question
Just don't let the not knowing paralyze you
Seek - because God is real and He wants you to know Him
He chooses you, He is pursuing you
Questions and all
Be sad, but don't let sad steal your hope
Let hope hug away the hurt and love lead you
I may feel gone, but really I'm just waiting
And where I am - I want you to be there too
There is life after death
But don't wait to live
And don't confuse living with looking like everyone else or fitting in
Full life now
Is not trying harder, working more, or acquiring stuff
It's surrender
Allowing Jesus to be all that He his, and give you all He has to give - not someday but right now
Peace, Love, Forgiveness, Identity, Connection, Purpose, Assurance, Knowledge, Healing, Hope, Strength
We all have faith in something
The face we see in the mirror, Wealth, Power, Government, Others
We all become slaves to something
Emotion, Expectation, Money, Pride, Entertainment, Self, Comfort
God - He is a good master, faithful and unchanging
And He offers freedom
There is an unimaginable, amazing plan for your life
Don't waste your life planning
Instead live
Follow
Give
And be intentional
All your choices matter, even the little ones
Choose wisely
But don't be afraid
Because GRACE is bigger than any misstep
Every misstep
And God doesn't want your good
He wants your all



We all have a expiration date, we're all dying
But until then - we get to live for what matters
Moments that add up to eternity
So
When your life is reduced to the shell of humanity
And they put you inside a box
What do you want the living to know - what would you say?

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections