An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Over a morning cup

Thursday, December 27, 2012

I sat
People watching
Eves dropping
And savoring
My 4 shot americano
With cream
It's grey
Remnants of fall cling to the brown branches
Christmas tunes fill the space between conversation
My pumpkin scone crumbles
I press the crumbs to form an acceptable sized bite
And just sit
Still
Peaceful
Thankful
For the little things;
Playful text messages
A hope for snow
Songs of strength
Sung in sincerity
By two pure hearts
With faith
Curiosity
Car rides
And time
Time for coffee
Talking
Friendship
And
Love
And I took another sip
Whispering my prayers
Of thanksgiving
In my unworthiness
Knowing He is good
I am forgiven
And
For now
Life
Is
Good

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections