An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Forgiven, Loved, Beautiful

Thursday, December 13, 2012

If I could pick just three words
To leave with you
Engraved in bronze, or silver, or gold
These are the three
Meant to be a guide
A reminder
And worn near your heart;


Forgiven
This word means the most
Hold it tight
Live in its truth
And
Even when it's hard
Be forgiving


Loved
You are loved
Incredibly, and Completely
And when my human love fails
HIS heavenly love endures
I love your laugh
Your smile
Your tears
Your drama
Because they are all a part of you
HE made you
And placed you in my arms
You make me better
And I hope you can understand
Someday
How full my heart is because of you
Never forget HE loved you first
Love HIM before all others
And you will forever
Be loved



Beautiful
You are beautiful
Radiance glows from your heart
And no matter your age your heart remains the same
It may hurt,
It may feel sad,
But never let it grow cold
There is beauty in everyday
Find it
And
Be beautiful
Because you are



Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections