An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

It's okay

Thursday, November 29, 2012

There's something about
The lights
The garland
The sound of carols
And an empty stocking holder
She was a present
Wrapped up tightly
And then
In a moment that seemed untimely
She wasn't

But the lights sparkled
The garland was still green
The carolers crooned
And
It's okay
It didn't hurt
It wasn't sad
It was just a memory
Of something that made me stronger
Helped me grow
And I smiled
As I hung the star in her place
Because its not really empty
It's filled with hope
And
It's okay
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections