An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Breaking Dawn, Loosing Sleep and BCS Scores

Monday, November 19, 2012

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 Poster

The finale to
My 4 year Twilight indulgence
A source of, questionably-deserved, ridicule
I admit to being 30
Silly
And a hopeless romantic
Who's hopelessly in love with her husband
So when he teases
Because he does
I remind him I'm into tall skinny guys
Especially the one I married
And while sparkly vampires and werewolves ARE silly
So is the weekly excitement that accompanies the BCS ranking release
And he laughs at me

Monday was the movie marathon
(1 lifelong friend + 4 movies) x4 children = A day I wouldn't trade for 8 hours of solid sleep
Lost in friendship, and make-believe
Surrounded by the chaos of animal crackers, dolls and markers

Saturday was movie day
(1 lifelong friend + popcorn and coke) - 4 children = Pure enjoyment
I'm not a critic
Generally, I only spend money on movies I think I'll enjoy
I wasn't disappointed
Breaking Dawn was just as I had hoped
And now it's over

So I'll go back to being 30
Silly
A hopeless romantic
Mommy
Friend
And forever head-over heels with my own personal version of Edward

For the love of make-believe, romance, Twilight, and friendship,
Me
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections