An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Express yourself

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Eyes squinted
Lips pursed and pouted
Arms crossed hugging his chest
Argumentative words
Angry
Head buried
In hands that cup her face
Tears streaming hot across her reddened cheeks
Words spoke in staccato
Dramatic

I may not cross my arms
Or bury my head to cry
But
I
still
get
angry
And
sometimes
I
am
dramatic

Childlike or Grown up
It's about our expression
Learning to cope
There are a lot of grown ups
Who are just, simply
Taller

We all have our moments
And that's okay
But
Instead of looking inside
I need to look UP
And give up
From the inside out
Unfold my spirit of defiance
Cry tears of repentance
And
LIVE
with expression
Worthy of the call

For the love of growing up, raising little grown-ups, appropriate self-expression and being more than tall,
Me
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections