An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Unsolicited information: Diet saga

Monday, April 30, 2012

In which I complain that it's almost time to dawn a swimsuit
My body's not ready for spandex
And share the greatest, not just latest life-style health plan I'm on

Since the birth of Charlie, (bet you're glad I didn't say time, huh!)
The scales read much like a yo-yo plays
Up and Down, when what I really want to do is have my yo-yo down and walk the dog then let all the string run out and maintain at floor level.
Dont' get me wrong;
I'm okay with my post-baby body,
My lack of abs, and stretch marks don't bother me
I'm not insecure,
Just attune to the additional un-baby related pounds that have snuck up on me
SO
I'm embarking on the Isagenix journey to good health
Whole body health, not just dieting - which includes taking vitamins and increasing my exercise routine
I've successfully cut sugar out of my diet for 9 days
The past 9 days I've tried to cut non-God made sugar from my diet,
BUT
Monday I had a smore with the kids
Wednesday I had a brownie in the name of fellowship
And Friday I had a chocolate bar to benefit March of Dimes...I mean, I couldn't just donate a dollar and not take the dark chocolate almond bar, could I?
Well, 6 out of 9 isn't so bad
Chocolate weakness aside, I'm feeling better and loosing weight
I have more energy, and overall just feel better

For the love of running (16mi this week), kickboxing, health and looking good in spandex,
Me
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections