An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

To the point

Tuesday, August 30, 2011


* The whole family is memorizing scripture through song thanks to The Rizers

* E loved Kindergarten for 4 days, now he just wants to be home
* My children are polar-opposites, except they both give amazingly good hugs

* C loves Pre-K, Miss Janet and all things school
* I committed to the Lord I would read daily, at least one chapter a day on Wednesday 7/20
* I've since read through Joshua, Leviticus, Exodus, Philemon, and Hebrews
* I did not read Friday and Saturday and I missed the Word
* I love supporting J and listening to him talk about his running
* 26.2 mi will be conquored in 13 days
* I am terrible at putting the laundry away, good thing J is good at it
* Working weekend-nights is a blessing, I feel balanced
* Trying to find to keep an internal and eternal mindset
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections