An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

E

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The shiny newness of Kindergarten wore off by day 5
Your soft brown eyes well up with tears, and lingering your arms hug me as you quietly recite your verse
A little piece of my heart breaks every morning that I say goodbye to your sweet sad face
I know it won't be forever
You are happiest surrounded by our family
Exploring, catching bugs and running with daddy (really anything with daddy) is your favorite
I am glad you still like to snuggle
Our summer was beautiful - and  I know the school year will be too
Eventually
 
For the love of YOU, sad-soft eyes, broken heart and all
Mom
 

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections