An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Go Iodoral

Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's been ten days since I made the trek to see the wonderful M.B., ARNP
She sat patiently as I complained described symptoms
tired
irritable
acne (haven't been a teenager for sometime now)
weight (this truly was complaining, weight can't really be classified as a symptom)
hot flashes (I'm almost 30 not 50)
lack of motivation (every morning...just 5 more minutes kids, mom needs just 5 more minutes)
cyclic sadness
tired
tired
She reviewed my labs and wrote remedies by each
I have faithfully taken those remedies for the past ten days
And I'm happy to report I'm not perfect, but I have less to complain about

For the love of Progesterone, a balanced endocrine system, and the above mentioned ARNP
Me
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections